SALE Save 27%!
Chef Marla's Super Shit Spices
Why such a dirty word to describe this delicious spice? Well it isn’t actually a dirty word in Yiddish. Yiddish “Shit” method, which translated means, “to throw a little of this and a little of that”. Chef Marla Cohen, a graduate of the prestigious Culinary Institute of America, has 30 years in the food industry using this method. These spices are sure to be a hit! Below is a list of the nine varieties offered and how to use each one.
- Chef Marla Cohen, a graduate of the prestigious Culinary Institute of America, has 30 plus years in the food industry
- Spices offered in eleven varieties:
- Chicken Shit – Designed for chicken, but everything else loves it too including eggs, soups & fish. Slight Italian spice flavor profile. Great in scrambled eggs with a little shredded cheese and also on breakfast potatoes.
- Cow Shit – Excellent on popcorn, tortilla chips, eggs, baked potatoes, mix with olive oil & white wine and put it on fish, steamed and grilled vegetables.
- Dip Shit – Great if you want to make a quick dip. Add 1 – 2 tablespoons to canned tomatoes, pinto beans or black beans (do not drain the liquid). This mixed into chicken soup makes an ordinary soup into a great Southwestern experience. Top with tortilla chips & cheese. Try it in scrambled eggs with a little shredded cheese, breakfast potatoes & in hamburgers!
- Horse Shit- A natural on prime rib, roasts & steaks. Incredible mixed with butter & spread on fish like salmon, mahi mahi or mackerel.
- Hot Shit – Great sprinkled on pizza, popcorn, fries, soup, edamame, chili, pasta, cottage cheese, eggs, chili . . . anything you want to add a little bit of heat to.
- Jack Shit – Great table condiment and incredible on french fries, eggs, vegetables, potato chips, popcorn, soups and any kind of Italian food.
- No Shit & Super Shit – Throw out your salt & pepper & just use this. Great on baked potatoes, eggs, cottage cheese, french fries, chicken, fish, meat, grilled vegetables, sauteed vegetables, tortilla chips, tuna salad and more.
- Reel Shit – Loves anything from the sea but also great on chicken, cornish hen, turkey and shellfish. Slight citrus overtones.
- Shottin' the Shit- A great seasoning for game such as elk, venison or any bold meats.