Your satisfaction is important to us and we want you to be pleased with your purchase. Our products carry a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, provided that the original packaging is intact, see below for details. Personalized items cannot be returned, this includes but not limited to shortened blinds and items with name customization. Please understand that many of our products are considered "personal use" items and not resalable by law. Return policy restrictions are due to health code limiting the resale of open bedding items and virtually all pillow and cushion items. For your convenience, you may return any unopened product within the 30 days.
- We make returns easy; simply return your order within 30 days of receipt.
- We'll refund or credit the value of the item and any taxes you were charged. Shipping charges are nonrefundable. A 10% restocking fee is applied to all returns within the 30 day return policy. Any returns received beyond the 30 days will be subject to a 15% restocking fees. Refunds on orders over 60 days will be issued by check and will incur a $5.00 processing fee in addition to the restocking fee. Orders over 6 months are not eligible to be returned and will not be refunded.
- Please circle the item you wish to return on a copy of your original packing slip or email confirmation. Please write a reason for return and provide a telephone number in case we have questions.
- All cut/ shortened mini blinds are non-returnable unless there was an error on our part.
- All items must be returned in their original packaging including; documentation, warranty cards, manuals, all accessories, and security sealed or shrink wrap for sheets, shower curtains, and toilet seats must be intact. Items that have been cut or ripped out of the original package is not able to be returned.
- We cannot accept returns of merchandise that are opened, used, laundered, or soiled.
- Open toilet seats, bed pillows, sheets, and mattress pads will be not be accepted for return.
- Items warrantied by the manufacturer must be returned or exchanged to the manufacturer.
- Return shipping charges and the actual shipping process are the responsibility of the customer; however, call tags can be issued at the customer's expense. Please note that items sent back to us "Return to Sender" will have an additional restocking fee equal to the actual shipping charges applied before the refund.
- Securely pack and seal the return merchandise and include a copy for your packing slip or emailed conformation in an appropriate shipping box or envelope. If you do not have either of these items please include a piece of paper with the name the order was shipped to as well as the shipping address, if you have it please include the order number. We suggest you use an insured service and ship to the address below. (We cannot accept responsibility for packages that we do not ship ourselves).
- Promotions: If your order involved a promotion (free shipping, coupon, etc.), and a return causes your order not to meet the criteria for the promotion, the amount of the promotion will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- All returns must be mailed back to Bedbathhome.com. Online purchases cannot be returned in our stores as they do not have the ability to process the refund.
Please return items to:
BedBathHome Returns Department
6515 Route 22
Delmont, PA 15626
We do not send or accept COD shipments of any kind.
Making a Change of Address
Changes can be made to an order before they enter the shipping process but must be made by phone before 2pm EST. Please note that orders can enter this process quickly so it is important that you notify us of this change as soon as possible. (For Orders shipping UPS) Once an order has entered the shipping process and you need to change an address this can only be done by a delivery intercept at the charge of $11.00. Please call us Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, EST at 1-800-394-6628 if you would like to request this service with a valid credit card. For International, PO Box and orders to APO/FPO addresses, all these orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail only. Once an order has left that is shipping USPS the address cannot be changed on the order. If the address on your shipment does not match what you entered with the order please contact us as soon as possible. This will increase the shipping time on your order.
Orders cannot be cancelled if they have already been shipped. Cancellations can be made prior to shipment. Please contact our customer service department (we are available Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, EST) as soon as possible to prevent shipment. Once an order has entered the shipping process, it cannot be canceled. If you have changed your mind about the order and it is too late to cancel, you can return any unwanted items in accordance with the returns policy.
Damaged or Defective Merchandise
If you believe a product was shipped in error from Bedbathhome.com, turns out to be defective, or was damaged in transit, contact us within 24 hours using the contact form or via phone.
We will consider that any items returned refused to us by either UPS or USPS are not wanted by the intended recipient. Please note that any package marked "Return to Sender" or “Refused” will have an additional restocking fee equal to the actual shipping charges applied before the refund.
Exchanges typically are exempt from restocking fees, however shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer, please call for details.
When will my credit card be refunded?
Once your valid return has been received at BedbathHome.com, your refund will be processed in the original form of payment within 30 business days of the receipt of the return. You will be notified via email to the address listed on your order when this refund transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
This Policy goes into effect for all orders placed on and after 12:01am EST October 9, 2010