ThermaLogic Weathermate Grommet Top Panel Pair
Made of solid color, cotton duck and backed in acrylic suede, the ThermaLogic Weathermate Grommet Top Panel Pair have energy-efficient insulated fabric construction. Thermalogic(TM) shade backing serves as a room darkener and saves energy by blocking the sun's heat in summer and keeping out the cold in winter. 1.5" dia. antique brass metal grommets. Machine Washable. Sold as a pair (two panels). Specify size and color.
Please allow up to 7 days for delivery.
Our Price: $0.00
- Weathermate Insulated Grommet Top Curtain Panel Pair uses Thermalogic proven technology to save energy while blocking out the heat, sun or cold air (See video under features tab)
- Insulated 100% Cotton Duck weave fabric face, is backed with Thermologic acrylic suede for the best Insulated Curtains you can buy
- Thermologic Insulated Curtains are proven to reduce outside noise and protects your carpets, furniture and keepsakes from sun-fading.
- Set includes two 40" Wide panels and is available in 54"L, 63"L, 72"L, 84"L and 95"L
- Also available in a 160” wide by 84” long set (2 x 80"Wide Panels x 84"Long)
- Matching valance is 40"W x 15"L and features six antique brass metal grommets
- Energy Saving Curtain Panels have antique brass metal grommets, 1“ side hem with 3” bottom hem
- Each Insulated Curtain Pair feature 80” width and 6 antique brass metal grommets per panel and 1” side hem with 3” bottom hem, 160” width pair has 12 grommets per panel
- Thermalogic Insulated Curtains are offered in a wide array of colors: Blue, red, sage, khaki, natural, navy, silver, and white.
- Easy care Machine Washable