ThermaLogic Ultimate Blackout Thermal Curtain Liner - No Sewing
The Ultimate Thermalogic Blackout Curtain Panel Liner fits perfectly to all types of curtains WITHOUT SEWING! Versatile liner can be used with tab-top panels, pole-top panels, pinch-pleat panels, and grommet panels. White poly/cotton panel is also a blackout liner with acrylic suede backing that makes your window more energy efficient. Ties are included to secure liner to tab-top curtains. Each also has a 2" rod pocket and 1.375" grommets. Each curtain liner is 45"W. The 56"L liner fits a 63" panel. The 77"L liner fits an 84" panel. The 88"L liner fits a 95" panel. The 101"L liner fits a 108" panel. The 113" liner fits at 120" panel. Washable. Imported.
Our Price: $0.00
- Make any curtain panel or drapery a blackout window treatment by adding Thermalogic Blackout Liners!
- A true multi-purpose blackout liner that will not only blackout light, but will add tremendous insulating properties to your current window treatments
- Save significant money on heating bills in the winter and cooling bills in the summer using this insulated liner
- Can be used with pinch pleat, tab top, grommet and rod pocket panels
- Facing is 80% polyester and 20% cotton; backing is 100% acrylic suede, both done in neutral white
- Features 1 inch side hems and 1/4 inch bottom hem
- Machine washable for easy care
- Ties are included to secure liner to tab-top curtains. Each also has a 2" rod pocket and 1.4" grommet rings. Each curtain liner is 45" wide.
- The 56"L liner fits a 63" long panel.
- The 77"L liner fits an 84" long panel.
- The 88"L liner fits a 95" long panel.
- The 101"L liner fits a 108" long panel.
- The 113"L liner fits a 120" long panel.
- All liners are 45" wide and are sold per panel.