SALE Save 33%!
Chew Brush As Seen On TV Self Brushing Toothbrush for Dogs
You love your dog, but not his stinky breath. Dentals for dogs are costly and usually performed every 6 to 12 months. Cleaning his teeth with a dog toothbrush and toothpaste can be stressful for both you and your pet. That’s why your dog needs Chewbrush, the self-brushing toothbrush for dogs. Don’t worry – it’s stress-free! Chewbrush looks like a toy bone. Simply let your dog play with the dog toothbrush toy and it helps clean his teeth. Chewbrushworks three ways. It brushes his teeth with hidden bristles in the interior core, then scraps away tarter and plaque. Finally, its nubs massage his gums. After using Chewbrush, you’ll notice your pooch has whiter teeth and healthier gums.
- Chew Brush As Seen On TV Self Brushing Toothbrush for Dogs
- Specially designed to encourage your pet to brush his or her teeth simply by chewing
- The more they chew, the cleaner their teeth gets
- Works 3 ways: brushes, scrapes, and massages
- Hidden interior core brushes teeth
- Rubber nubs on outer sleeve massage gums
- Ideal for daily hygiene between dentals for dogs
- Phthalate-free - BPA-free